Concept & Business Development Manager Sports & Toys - m/f
B-t-Retail toys & sports • +3 jaar • Bachelor Concept or Product Design and/or Marketing • Midden van het land • Full-time
Would you like to work for a creative agency and see the results of your innovative and commercial concept developments become a big success globally at leading retailers? Join our license team.
You are responsible for growing our license portfolio in the field of kids and sports marketing; creating new business opportunities and developing loyalty concepts for international retailers globally. Besides growing, maintaining and developing the portfolio you also act as an ambassador internally and towards the several licensors within the kids and sports industry.
You are great in building strong relationships and can successfully pursue opportunities in a creative environment.
- Responsible for the development of concepts to maintain and grow the kids and sports licensing portfolio.
- Responsible for building, developing and maintaining relationships with licensors.
- Manage concept development efforts and ensure these are sharp on strategy, budget and schedule.
- Support several teams with the preparation of sales pitches, presentations and prototypes.
- Guarantee optimal concept roll out to assure business growth and achievement profit goals.
- Maintain external professional relationships to ensure availability of specialized expertise such as licensors, freelance companies and digital partners.
- Execute duties and assignments in compliance with the business guidelines/objectives.
You have / You are
- HBO degree in Concepting & Design, Product Design and/or Marketing;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience within a fast-paced environment;
- An innovative / creative conceptual thinker;
- Able to think, adapt, and propose solutions with extraordinary quality and speed;
- Team player by heart with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to interact with supervisors, co-workers and clients on a daily basis;
- Independent, organized and proactive individual with great analytical skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is a must;
- Affinity/interest to pursue knowledge on kids related marketing, trends and new developments;
What do we offer?
Are you up for the challenge? We want you to have fun in your work, contribute to our growth and share the successes with the team. This is just a short list of what we can offer you:
- Great team/company gathering;
- Attractive benefits;
- The opportunity to travel;
- Work in a small but highly energized team on a global scale;
- Part of a global Fortune 500 company with more than 20 offices worldwide and over 50 nationalities!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
We create innovative, tailor-made kids’ loyalty concepts for the world's leading grocery retailers. Our clients are top players in the food retail sector worldwide, operating in a competitive environment.
We are a compact organization and part of a major international company.
Our people are our most important asset. More than 600 dedicated, experienced professionals are working for the international Group. We are genuine, enthusiastic and proactive. Our culture is part of who we are. We are connected to one another on a national and international level through four key shared values. We are Authentic, Reliable, Flexible and Passionate.
Are you an energetic, proactive individual who is opportunistic and can take responsibility? Someone with initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit who can add value to our team? If so, we’d like to have you on board!