International Account Manager Retail - Home Fashion - m/f
B-t-b/retail Home Fashion • +10 years • Bachelor Commercial • Netherlands • Fullitime
A fast growing international manufacturer in Home Fashion, globally active and with a leading position in China, has a vacancy for Sales in Europe with first focus on the Netherlands. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a excellent track record selling to national and international retail companies in Home Fashion.
This is a new position resulting from the planned growth to date and vital in securing customers’ requirements and expectations with our wholly owned factories. We are on track to double our business size within 5 years.
This position is currently being managed by our Chief Operating Officer and is required to free him up for further strategic plans, we are patient in finding the right individual.
We are looking for attitude, the right one. Must be a get it done individual that can demonstrate to us what they have got done. Skilled at delegating to a team behind them is crucial as the right person will be constantly moving forward, finding, and exposing all opportunities with new and existing customers. We view the right attitude and approach much more important than any academic qualification.
Ideally working within a home décor industry, frustrated at not being heard and feeling boxed in, we provide freedom to operate, we welcome mavericks, we operate as we want and strive to be as non-corporate as we can be.
Skills & character
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the internal sales team and manage accordingly
- Possess real integrity
- Farmer not Hunter
- Identify all ways to penetrate new markets
- Support the business’s objective to always be innovative and competitive
- Build a sales plan, work it, and deliver it
- Meet customers to discuss their evolving needs to assess and develop the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programmes to capture key demographics
- 10 + years’ B2B sales experience
- 4 + years in leadership sales position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A true persuader with 2 ears and 1 mouth
- Highly personable
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Get things done attitude
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch and/or other German/French, etc
Package to be discussed, needless to say it will be competitive both as a basic salary, commission and car allowance.
Start date: Q1/Q2 2021.