Lead Designer Home/Interior - f/m
Interior retail/b-t-b/c• 5+ years • Bachelor Creative • Amsterdam • Fulltime or 32-36h
For one of the leading multi-channel companies in interior consumer products & b-t-b projects. As Lead (Product) Designer / Team Lead you are responsable for Design and Product Development of a broad range of furniture, accessories, etc. You are able to bring innovation to the current collection. In this role you design directly following the latest trends, and you ensure the team is inspired and creative accordingly.
You guide the entire design process in a proactive and innovative way. You will play a leading and essential role in defining brand strategy, translating creative works to commercially feasible and exciting consumer products that ultimately deliver revenue and brand awareness. You will work in close collaboration with our Buying and Merchandise teams. You will be leading the team of currently 6 inspiring designers and will report directly to the Director.
- Follow trends and convert them into design directions;
- Generate creative and progressive concepts from sketch to final sample;
- Lead the design team on designs in a supporting and inspiring way;
- Ensure our brand is distinctive and recognizable with consistently across all creative designs;
- Guard quality in accordance with the organizational identity;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in the interior design industry;
- HBO/Bachelor level;
- Knowledge with Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience with guiding teams;
- Creative way of thinking and designing;
- You like to innovate and think outside the box