Category Assistant Drinkware
B-t-b consumer goods • +1 yr • MBO+/HBO • Schiphol/Leiden • Fulltime
Ambitious for a challenging job in the dynamic and international world of the product media?
Have you gained already a few years of experience at a category department, product environment(or similar)and do you want to develop yourself further at the European market leader in our industry? Then we have a great job for you!
An interesting phase to join, because we started with the launch of a new positioning and Go-to-Market strategy. This also means that we have organized our product categories in a different way, in order to strengthen our position in the market and to serve our B2B customers even better.
Drinkware is one of our most important and interesting product categories and we are looking for an Category Assistant wecanleanon. An administrative rock with a good commercial insight and talent to overview planning and actions to support our Category Managers and Category Director.
You work in a passionate Product Development team with a total of 20 colleagues (both in the Netherlands and elsewhere) and you will work closely with 3rd party Manufacturers, Marketing, IT, Compliance and Decoration team, to make sure planning is met and all relevant product data is available at the time of launch. Our Global Buying Office in Shanghai (GBS) and our factories in Poland (PFLE) and the UK (PFUK) are also frequent contact points throughout the day.
We love humour and together we ensure that our company brings unique and meaningful products to the market.
What are you going to do?
Your colleague, who is a Category Director, wants to launch a new range to the extensive line of customizable products which are obtained via a manufacturer. In the quest for and the development of the new range, support is needed from the Category Assistant.
You give overall support, keep a sharp eye on the planning and handlein all thingsadministrative! Furthermore, your general responsibilities alsoinclude:
- Translating new products from briefing to launch, including requesting and validating samples with Category Director or Managers. Send samples for photoshoot, testing, roadshows etc.;
- Provide input to administrate and build up product specification in our systems;
- Follow up new product launches and photo shoot;
- Coordinate all steps with the respective support areas to ensure a timely launch;
- Create item in system and follow up on (and enrich) the required content;
- Help with reviews for inline assortment when needed (organize and update documents, certificates, lifecycle, making analyses, marketing materials, etc.);
- Answer product questions from Sales Teams;
- Review samples for inline and new assortment together with the Category team.
Who are you?
It would be wonderful when you have several yearsof administrative experience in our world, but mostly you are an administrative centipede who knows how to handle things and you can organize well and set priorities. Can you combine creativity with problem-solving and a hands-on mentality? Then you are already on the right track. You also have:
- MBO+/ HBO level (diploma and/ or experience);
- 1 -2 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent listening and communication skills at different levels;
- Good understanding of English in word and writing (Dutch is an advantage);
- Customer supportive, stress resistance and a team player;
- MS Office package is your best friend, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Passion to grow and willing to learn and to follow training/ courses;
- Good dose of humour!
Our offer to you!
Besides a pleasant working atmosphere, a place to grow your talents, a flat international, dynamic and sales-oriented environmentwith an open informal culture, where one’s own input and initiative is rewarded, we offer you:
- Market-based salary that matches with the knowledge and experience you bring;
- Laptop and the option to work partially from home fully equipped and with extra budget for a good working place;
- 25 (or more) holidays, a premium-free pension, money to celebrate your birthday, travel allowance for every kilometer you travel and more;
- Allowances to keep you fit and healthy, free fruit and every day different lunch options available at rock bottom prices;
- A dynamic and inspiring world of promotional usables and business premiums which you can buy in our own shop;
- Never a dull moment!
Who we are?
We are bringing people a smile every day! Ever received a Moleskine notebook with your employer's logo on it, bought a T-Shirt or worn a bracelet at famous pop or dance festivals, received a coffee mug with an inspirational text or other printed gift? Big chance it came from us. In fact. Every day you probably come across something from us and that makes people happy.
We are the European market leader with a revenue of >€ 250M in thedynamic and inspiring world of product media with top brands such as: Camelbak, Case Logic, Mepal, K’arst, Moleskin, Parker, Thule, Waterman and own labels such as Tekio and Elevate. A world that is changing rapidly and where developments such as speed, innovation, digitization and sustainability are extremely important. We are at the forefront of these developments.
Our headquartered is in the Netherlands (close to Schiphol and Leiden), operates industrial printing, production and warehouse facilities in the UK and Poland, and we offer an extensive and unparalleled range of more than 10.000 different product media products. We operate business to business, so finished products find their way to end customers via one of our 15,000 resellers across Europe. Our Group is the global market leader of product media products operating on five continents and selling to over 100 countries with a revenue up to $ 1 bln.
What do we stand for!
We havea clear vision, mission and values.We empower confidence and pride with every brand awareness to our customers and to you!
Together with about 2,000 dedicated and enthusiastic team members in Europe we take pride in what we do and always strive to find the most innovative and creative solutions for our customers with sustainable and meaningful products.
We have a number of competencies that belong to our (new) team members. First and most important one is that we put our (internal) customers centralin our thoughts and actions and that we provide optimal support to them.We always go for the best performance and are curious about new opportunities and possibilities.
Every day a little better and stronger than the day before, thatis what we aim for. We are a reliable partner for our customers and each other. In addition, we think forward about what we do and want to do, but above all we also have a down to earth view of things. And last but not least: we are convinced that optimal cooperation and mutual respect is the best basis for our success.
We also believe that everybody has a talent, no matter who you are, what you will do, where you come from or what identity or orientation you have. We offer you an open, equal and healthy working environment, in which you are stimulated and motivated to (further) develop your talents, offer growth opportunities and use your full potential. You are welcome!
Heb je interesse in deze vacature?
Tip een vriend(in) Solliciteer
Voor de bijlagen geldt: Max. 2 MB, alleen pdf, doc, docx en odt bestanden.
Contactpersoon: Evert Fermin